[Tuglist] Prabir

R. K. Mehta tuglist@tug.org.in
Sat, 30 Mar 2002 18:58:34 +0530 (IST)

On Fri, 29 Mar 2002, Amitabh Trehan wrote:

> ---       8890.txt
> >   \end{verbatim}
> > \end{document}
> >

> Hi,
>  Whatever you put in the verbatim environment appers
> as such literally, even latex commands won't work.
> Therefore you have to copy the contents of the file
> and put them here. outside verbatim a file is included
> by \input or \include .
>
> > 2. I have some big Excel tables and graphs. What is
> > the easy way
> > to put in La TeX input file?
> >
>  This could be tricky (as far as I know). Prob, you'll
> have to look up excel export commands to make a photo
> of them (pref .eps) and include them using
> \includegraphics.

There is a way of converting *.* file to *.eps or *.ps with the
help of postscript printer driver file. steps may be

	1. Instal any postscript printer driver (Setup>Printer>
	   Add printer> etc).
	2. open the file to be converted
	3. Select print command
	4. check print to file option
	5. give the file name *.ps or *.eps in the file name box
	6. click OK
You will find a file in the folder where original file was located.
Then you can use the \includegraphics command.

R K Mehta