[Tuglist] Help

Radhakrishnan CV tuglist@tug.org.in
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 09:28:23 +0530 (IST)

On Thu, 21 Mar 2002 at 19:59, K.S. Mallikarjuna Rao wrote:

   I am writing my thesis using my own style file. The page style
   should change from the chapter 1 onwards. But, it is changing
   from exactly two pages before chapter 1. Can anyone please help
   me in finding the problem and solve it. I am sending my style
   file and my main thesis file in this mail... Thank you.

[...]

   My mail file : thes.tex

   \documentclass[12pt,a4paper, reqno, openright,twoside,titlepage]{report}
   \usepackage{amssymb}
   \usepackage{fancyhdr}
   \usepackage{epsfig}
   \usepackage{thes}

   \pagenumbering{roman}

[...]

   \tableofcontents

   \makeatletter
   \@addtoreset{equation}{section}
   \renewcommand{\theequation}{\thesection.\@arabic\c@equation}
   \makeatother

Please provide a \clearpage command at this location, this should
solve your problem. Please get back if the problem still persists.

   \pagestyle{fancy}
   \pagenumbering{arabic}

   \chapter{Introduction}
   \input{chap1.tex}