[Tuglist] Regarding figures

Dr. A. Ramakalyan, ICE/RECT tuglist@tug.org.in
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 09:42:12 IST+530

I have been using Tex for quite some time both in UNIX and DOS
platforms.  My work has lots of eqns. for which I am blessed with
Tex. I also have lots of "block diagrams" which are a cake walk using
xfig in Unix.  But I am totally deprived of any such facility on my
PC.  Any suggestions on good (perhaps free) software for my MS
windows PC that does exactly the same job as xfig?

Thanks in advance.

sincerely
Ramakalyan

Dr. Ramakalyan Ayyagari                     Residence:
Dept. of Instr. & Control Engg.,            #8, 8th Street
Regional Engg. College Tiruchi              REC Campus
TIRUCHI  620 015 INDIA                      TIRUCHI 620 015 INDIA
Email:  rkalyn@rect.ernet.in                Tel: +91 - 431 - 500 706
Tel:    +91 - 431 - 500 281 extn. 2502(O)
                            extn. 3859(R)
Fax:    +91 - 431 - 500 133