[Tuglist] Package for syntax highlighting

H.S.Rai tuglist@tug.org.in
Sat, 2 Mar 2002 15:08:45 +0530 (IST)

On 2 Mar 2002, mk  nas wrote:

>  The printing starts only from the middle of the paper and I am
>  getting only 12 letters of the title line in the sheet. The
>  successive lines are also printed likewise. In this manner only
>  about 12 lines are printed on a page.

Are you counting words as letters? If yes, then every thing
is fine, else there is some problem with your setup. If
every thing is fine on your PC, then try:

1) \end{abstract} at the end of abstract paragraph. Abstract
para has smaller width as compare to other para. or

2) Use margin of your choice using package anysize and
command:

\margin{1.5in}{.5in}{1in}{.5in}

3) And also \end{doublespacing}, if you want only abstract
in double spacing.

HTH

H.S.Rai