[Tuglist] LGrind Package for syntax highlighting

Radhakrishnan CV tuglist@tug.org.in
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 10:23:11 +0530 (IST)

On Fri, 1 Mar 2002 at 01:24, Satish Annigeri wrote:

   Thanks for your advice. It worked. I did the following (for the
   benefit of beginners):

That is excellent and so kind of you. If you can keep the lgrind
binary for win32 system at some place and provide the URL, people
can use it. If you dont have a publicly accessible place, I can keep
at:

  http://www.tug.org.in/download

and link it in the download page. Please forward me the lgrind
binary.

[..]

   It appears Windows can learn a trick or two if properly coerced!

Surely, but Bill Gates wants to keep that ability himself rather
than the users.

By the way, while posting to this list, please use your id with
which you're subscribed. Tuglist is a closed list, that means only
subcribers can post to this list. We restricted to subscribers for
fear of spamming, especially porn mails.

Posting with your alternate id will trigger an administrative job of
approval of the list owner thereby causing delay in getting your
post being send to the subscribers. Yet another reason is that I, as
the list owner hate the role of a man with a stick on the legal
subscriber.