[Tuglist] Re: Using pdfscreen for making slides (fwd)

Dileep Padinjarae Vengasseri tuglist@tug.org.in
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 10:08:01 +0100 (BST)

Dear CVR,

Thank you for your suggestions. They worked very well.

dileep> Warning: pdflatex (file pdftex.map): invalid
line in map file: `rmlv Ryumin-Lig ht-V ' ]]
CVR> The above warnings relate to your font setup.
Your
CVR> font map files have lines that doesn't follow the
rules.

Can you suggest me something to correct the same?

dileep>LaTeX Font Warning: Size substitutions with
differences(Font)up to 5.12pt have occured.
CVR> Seems like your font setup is in peril. Could you
make a try using CMR fonts alone, ie., after removing
any fonts package requesting line like
\usepackage{times} etc.?

I found that when I am using large fonts (with the
command \Large), the above warning regarding the size
of the letters does not arise(even if I use the
"times" package). Does this mean that the problem is
with the default fonts? I tried removing
"\usepackage{times}" in foo.tex, but still had the
same observations.

When I am using the panel options like(except
"nopanel'), I am getting the following error messages.

Runaway argument?
\\{\addButton {\buttonwidth }{\@Panelhomepagename }}\\
\pfill \Acrobatmenu \ETC
.
! Paragraph ended before \href@split was complete.
<to be read again>
                   \par
l.25 \end{document}

?

On continuing compilation, I am getting the blank
panel in foo.pdf.

Thanking you,

With best regards,

Dileep

Want to sell your car? advertise on Yahoo Autos Classifieds. It's Free!!
       visit http://in.autos.yahoo.com