[Tugindia] yap doesnot print with lx300 Printer

S. venkataraman tugindia@tug.org
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 10:19:54 +0530

Hi,
Sorry, perhaps my earlier message was a bit cryptic and did not address
the issue.
  What I meant was that you
should set the metafont mode for the correct epson dot matrix printer so
that
yap can create the .pk files necessary for printing an viewing.  In my
older version of
miktex(1.9), I found two Epson dot matrix printers,
printers, 9 pin and 9pin landscape.  Try out the first one. It will
probably work.
 Regards,
Venkataraman