[Tuglist] Re: front-end to latex

Asokan K tuglist@tug.org.in
24 Aug 2002 12:01:44 -0000

I am a vim user and for tex I keep a few scripts to make life
easier.
My fingers are so used to vim. But I found 'kile' usefull
because
  it was very intuitive, saves a lot of typing and allows for
easier switching between files, navigation to different
structural
parts of files easier.  Who will remember the names of all these
400
symbols, even though all these names are very descriptive ?; I
forget
them very often, may be it is a personal problem.

I don't think writting lengthy commands in the echo area or
pressing
a hunderd keys for something that could be done by a single click
of
mouse, doesn't make anybody wiser.

regards

Asokan