[Tuglist] front-end to latex

Kamala tuglist@tug.org.in
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 15:37:25 +0530 (IST)

Hi,

I tried to install these packages which I downloaded from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/preview-latex

1. preview-latex-0.7.3-1.src.rpm
2. preview-latex-common-0.7.3-1.noarch.rpm
3. preview-latex-emacs-0.7.2b-1.noarch.rpm
4. auctex-11.11-1.noarch.rpm

It refuses to install no. 3 and 4. It says failed dependencies for the
3rd even after installing the 2nd.

Thanks
Kamala