[Tuglist] [Repost] Sorting notaion

H.S.Rai tuglist@tug.org.in
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 14:10:31 +0530 (IST)

Below  is my  original mail. In  brief I  want to  sort
notations typed  at random, so  that I get  sequence of
symbols in following order:

A    a    BB    Bb    bb

and then greek letters which start with \ in LaTeX like
\alpha and \beta

I am sure this is not a unique problem to me only, most
you must  have faced  such difficulty earlier  and must
have found solution also.

---
H.S.Rai