[Tuglist] Highlighting current item in PP4 slide

H.S.Rai tuglist@tug.org.in
Sun, 18 Aug 2002 21:38:19 +0530 (IST)

Today at 3:25pm +0530 Radhakrishnan CV wrote:

>    It works fine in my system. I use:
>
>    PPower4 version 0.8.x-SP-beta5.

Used  beta  version. Things  worked  almost  fine. Only
one   problem  observed   till   now,  while   compared
files    "levelo.pdf"   and    file   resulting    from
"leveldemo.tex". In  first file  "top  link" and  \href
link's  text  were in  different  color,  red and  cyan
respectively, but I got black text with a very thin box
in these colors bounding text.

In  general I  avoid beta  versions, but  I guess  this
feature is only in  beta. Have you observed any problem
with this beta.

With regards,

--
H.S.Rai

--- [ a version of Murphy's law ] :-

Left to themselves, things will go from bad to worse.