[Tuglist] Reply To address

H.S.Rai tuglist@tug.org.in
Sat, 17 Aug 2002 13:25:53 +0530 (IST)

Today at 9:48am +0530 Radhakrishnan CV wrote:

>    That  is  due  to   the  highly  unreliable  power
>    situation here, even UPS gets drained.

I  have  not  idea   where  this  server  is  lying. In
Universities and instituions like IITs, I believe there
is hot line and condition of power supply should not be
that  worse. May  we ask  list  members,  there may  be
someone who can offer a good server.

>    ..  country. The  sad  aspect  is  that  we  don't
>    have  more than  five or  six active  members from
>    Trivandrum who are all very much preoccupied ...

It is  this SWEAT which  takes one to first  citizen of
india like APJ Abdul Kalam.

Wish you all a great success.

-- H.S.Rai

It said requires  windows 95 or better,  so I installed
Linux.