[Tuglist] TUG 2002 - Update

Radhakrishnan CV tuglist@tug.org.in
07 Aug 2002 14:07:01 +0530

This is the update of TUG2002.

The precise program schedule is now available at:

  http://www.tug.org.in/tug2002/program.html

As you can see, TUG 2002 deals with many of the emerging technologies
in the document universe with emphasis on non-Latin and Indic scripts
document processing. I would request all of you to have a look at the
programs and abstracts of presentations. It will be of much assistance
to the organizers if you would register at the earliest.

As this is the first time that the Annual Conference of TeX Users
Group is being conducted outside Europe and US, I hope you will not
miss this chance to participate.