[Tuglist] diff bet ~\cite and \cite?

Radhakrishnan CV tuglist@tug.org.in
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 20:24:40 +0530 (IST)

On Wed, 17 Apr 2002 at 22:07, M K Saravanan wrote:

   I understand that the tutorial started like "one chapter per
   week". However it will be nice, if we can have the whole tutorial
   in single file so that it will make searching in the document for
   a particular information/command easier.

You will be amused to know that TUGIndia Tutorials are getting wider
acceptance globally. It is now mirrored in the TUG's servers. Also
we're contemplating to print and distribute with a copy of the
latest release of TeXLive CD with complete installation guide as an
appendix. Of course, index, toc and all that will have to be added.
The tutorial documents are now being subjected to exgtensive copy
editing. Hope to bring out by the end of August 2002.

Any comments and suggestions are welcome.