[Tuglist] fancybox and seminar.cls

giri MS tuglist@gnu.org.in
Mon, 3 Sep 2001 20:47:12 -0700 (PDT)

Hello:
  My question is about using the fancybox option in
the seminar documentclass to produce viewgraphs. I
would like to know how I can change the size of the
oval frame. Please let me what changes I should make
to the fancybox.sty file or if I can add some
formatting commands in the input source file.

I read the fancybox.doc file and made some changes to
the fancybox.sty but didn't get the desired results!

I have attached an example of the source file below.

Thanks for you help.

 Giridhar.

------------------------------------
\documentclass[portrait]{seminar}