[Tuglist] Fwd: Devnagari example done

Radhakrishnan CV tuglist@gnu.org.in
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 14:21:06 +0530 (IST)

On Tue, 26 Jun 2001 at 00:23, Amitabh Trehan wrote:

   Do look up the link below. It is a web document generated by
   Latex2html using TeX sources with devnag package. Comments
   awaited.

   Amitabh

   http://www-texdev.mpce.mq.edu.au/l2h/indic/Devanagari/Amitabh/rspnirala/

   > What do you think?
   >
   > 	Ross

Deliciously wonderful! It is a great effort in the right direction.
I was a little skeptical about the success of such a methodology
when I first read about it from Ross's article in the TUGIndia
journal.

This gives me confidence to make Malayalam pages for
FreeDevelopers.Net which Ross has asked me to do. The Indian section
is a big blank now at FD Website. Amitabh, why dont you make a Hindi
version for FreeDevelopers.Net?

Please see http://www.freedevelopers.net

Let Indian flag find a place in the alternate language section.