[Tuglist] subfigure

Mohit Agarwal tuglist@gnu.org.in
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 16:12:07 +0530 (IST)

*** S. Nagesh Kini wrote in the TUGIndia list today at 12:49 +0530:

:    Mohit

Please post to the list.  It enables you access to a wider and more
knowledgeable audience.

:     Can I spread the subfigure environment over two pages? Suppose I
: include three figures in one subfigure environment, then can I have two
: in one page and the third in the next page?

Please try to write more clearly.  A minimal document always helps.  As
far as I understand your question, I don't think that you can do that.
Alternatively, you can place the two figures on the first page without
using the figure environment, and put the third one on the next page in
the appropriate environment.

mohit