[Tuglist] TeX based solution for News Paper layout

Raghavendra Bhat tuglist@mail.gnu.org.in
Sat, 18 Aug 2001 20:24:11 +0530

[Sat, Aug 18, 2001 at 02:01:30PM +0530] Radhakrishnan CV :

> switch their newspaper production entirely on GNU/Linux and indeed
> they wrote their own typesetting system, I am curious to know their
> current status.

Can you contact Zameer Ahamed <zameerahmed@yahoo.com> ?  He was involved
with this Project but he is no more working for them.  He can give you
leads and will be able to put you in touch with the person in-charge now.

--
GPG: 1024D/F1624A6E              ragOO, VU2RGU
Helping to keep the  Air-Waves FREE         Amateur Radio