[Tuglist] Re: Metapost & LaTex

Radhakrishnan CV tuglist@mail.gnu.org.in
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 18:47:12 +0530 (IST)

On Tue, 7 Aug 2001 at 19:17, Suraj Kumar S. wrote:

   Thankyou for the prompt reply sir.

   Now iam finding another problem with pdflatex. When i compile
   a latex document with pdflatex which contains "mps", a lot of
   space (about an inch or more) is left after the picture
   position. Is it a bug or is it because of my usage ?

Very strange indeed, I could not replicate the problem with my test
files.  I am sending an archive of test.tex, mp.mps and test.pdf to
you separately for compilation in your system and to get back about
the results.

Is that your version of pdfTeX pretty old? Mine is not that new
(.14e).