[Tuglist] Re: Metapost & LaTex

Suraj Kumar S. tuglist@mail.gnu.org.in
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 19:17:11 +0530

Thankyou for the prompt reply sir.

Now iam finding another problem with pdflatex. When i compile a latex
document with pdflatex which contains "mps", a lot of space (about an inch or
more) is left after the picture position. Is it a bug or is it because of
my usage ?

But the same latex file, when compiled with latex -> dvips -> generates neat
ps output, without those unwanted space between the picture and the text
which comes after the picture.

any hints ?

-suraj