[tug-consult] Converting LaTeX files to PDFs with Stylesheet

Megan Dunchak nostarchmegan at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 02:45:53 CET 2008

I would like to hire someone to convert LaTeX files into PDFs for chapters
in a book, using style definitions that will make the PDFs look similar to
ones created using a FrameMaker template  -- i.e., similar formatting,
fonts, and so on. (Therefore, this would also entail creating the
stylesheet/definitions for the conversion.)

I need to have PDFs made for all of the chapters in the book; the chapters
will then be proofread, and I will need to have another final PDF generated
once the I enter the proofreading corrections into the LaTeX files.

If you are interested in the job, please email me at nostarchmegan [at]
gmail [dot] com with information and rates.  Thanks!