[tug-consult] pdf2latex

Gerree Pecht gerree at Math.Princeton.EDU
Mon Oct 16 16:18:44 CEST 2006

Hello,

I have been asked numerous times if it is possible to convert .pdf file
to .tex (LaTeX)?

I work on LINUX OS ... some work on Mac's and PC's  ... please advise.

Also, is there an easier software package that I can use with regards to
presenting
beautiful technical slides containing mega amount of formulas/drawings
without
too much back-and-forth in files?  Any info on how to include COLOR into
the
file without having to "mix" the colors to get what I need.  Also, can
this be
done just by including a "package" at the top of my file?  What command
do I use when I wish to include a word/paragraph, etc. in color either on
a slide or within text.

Any info you can give me is appreciated.

Thanks!