[tldoc] Info when the English files are ready...

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sun Mar 18 22:58:04 CET 2018

    uz> will we get an info when the English files are ready resp. final?

I think the .po[t] files are essentially stable. We don't plan any major
revamping of the strings, as far as I know. So everyone, feel free to go
ahead and update those. (send me the new .po files or commit them
yourself, whichever you like.)

As far as the manual goes, yes, I will write here after I've updated the
English. It will probably be a few more days. I expect the changes to be
pretty small. --thanks, karl.