[tldoc] Updated PT-BR translation

Paulo Roberto Massa Cereda cereda.paulo at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 13:39:42 CEST 2012

Hi Karl,

Thank you very much for updating the language file. :)

 > I'm not sure what you mean, since the string "#~" does not appear in
 > your file.  Anyway, feel free to remove whatever makes sense (or not
 > :) ..

Sorry, I'm quite slow these days because of the cold weather. :) I meant
the lines starting with "#~ " (in my new file, they start from line 1761
on). I think they are deprecated messages. Anyway, their payload is
minimal, so I think there's no harm of leaving them there. :)

Best wishes,

Paulo

PS: Yay, TUG2012!