[tldoc] request for explanation (translations)

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Sat May 26 01:24:46 CEST 2012

Hello,

I would like to ask for a brief explanation of the following two expressions:
- After install, use tlnet on CTAN for package updates
- Multiple defined tags (first column) are not possible, please fix it.

I had to read the first sentence twenty times or more before it became
clear to me (while writing this message) that tlnet probably refers to
one part of URL on CTAN where TL can be fetched. It is far from being
clear what the message wants to say.

I'm still not sure what the second message is about. Names of repositories?

Mojca