[tldoc] New translation for TL: Brazilian Portuguese (pt.po)

Paulo Roberto Massa Cereda cereda.paulo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 20:55:20 CET 2012

Hi Norbert,

> No idea what has happened, but the br.po you send me is fine now.
> Thanks. I have added it to the repository as pt_br.po.

Phew, I just thought I've doomed TeX Live. :P

By the way, I did a quick search in the net and found a not so old
reference to a pt_br.po file dating from 2011-11-08:
http://web.archiveorange.com/archive/v/3E6yzEv4hfFdbIJVYP7f

That .po file is all messy, the msgid's are all changed. Maybe you've
checked this file, which might be around, instead of mine? :)

Anyway, I'm glad everything is fine now. Thanks a million.

> Well, the problem is always with Window, where I cannot
> test it.

I'll take a look in my Windows box. Maybe I can finally understand Perl. :)

Best wishes,

Paulo