[tldoc] New translation for TL: Brazilian Portuguese (pt.po)

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Mon Feb 13 00:56:26 CET 2012

Hi Karl, hi Paulo,

first, Paulo, thanks for the translation.

On Fr, 10 Feb 2012, Karl Berry wrote:
>     I'm not sure, does TL support country codes, say, pt_PT.po and
>     pt_BR.po to be mapped accordingly?
>
> I'm not sure either.  Norbert?

If you pass
	--lang pt_br 	(for install-tl)
or
	--gui-lang pt_br	(for tlmgr)
it will work, but auto-detection will not work *for*now*.

I will now do adjust trans.pl to
- evaluate also for the region code,
- check if $lang_&lowercase($region) exists
	if yes use it
- if no, check for $lang alone

 am not sure whether I can get this to work on Windows, but I will
try. On Unix it should be easier.

Best wishes

Norbert