[tldoc] Slovak translation of sk.po

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Mon Jun 13 02:00:48 CEST 2011

Hi Ján,

thanks for the translation. Karl committed it already.

On So, 12 Jun 2011, "RNDr. Ján Buša CSc." wrote:
> tlmgr --something

	tlmgr --debug-translation gui
	install-tl --gui --debug-translation

On Mo, 13 Jun 2011, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
> This is the list of languages under "Select language support" (I
> translated that string into "Select language packages and hyphenation
> patterns" since this enables hyphenation patterns + installs
> additional packages like cs, csbulletin, cslatex, csplain, vlna, ...).
>
> Translate that based on how you translated "Select language support".

As Karl and Mojca said, these are the strings shown in the "Collections"
menu of the installer.

> 2) is it here the name of the language (say
> Arabic = Arabic language = arabčina (in slovak))

Yes.

On So, 12 Jun 2011, Karl Berry wrote:
>     tlmgr --something
>
> I cannot test it right now, but maybe:
>   tlmgrgui --gui --gui-lang=sk
> (not tlmgr)

There is not tlmgrgui.
	tlmgr gui --debug-translation
(--gui-lang=sk is only necessary if your locale is not set to sk)

> (Norbert, we should add something to tlpkg/doc/howto-translations.txt
> about this.)

Done that (22940+22942)

> of languages which makes it a bit difficult to find some specific
> language. Not that it matters much since many languages are under

Do we want the entries to be sorted after the *translated* entries?

If yes I have to search for a sort routine that works with utf8/unicode

Best wishes

Norbert
NANHORON (n. medical)
A tiny valve concealed in the inner ear which enables a deaf
grandmother to converse quite normally when she feels like it, but
which excludes completely anything that sounds like a request to help
with laying the table.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff