[tldoc] windows-forbidden character in a filename in the TL SVN

Staszek Wawrykiewicz staw at gust.org.pl
Mon Jun 23 03:23:21 CEST 2008

On Mon, 23 Jun 2008, [ISO-8859-15] Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard wrote:

> It's fixed in
> ftp://ftp.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/help/uk-tex-faq/FAQ-html.tar.gz
> and also in TL since a few minutes (r8945), with the new name
> FAQ-inst-miktexstar.html

I completelly do not understand why not just using FAQ-inst-miktex.html
name and I saw such file (without *) on my svn copy (linux) before
deletion and replacement by FAQ-inst-miktexstar.html. Anyway, that's ok by
me. As I see, index.html is also OK, so only the link in
FAQ-inst-miktexstar.html is
but it works.
Thanks for the corrections.

All the best,