[tldoc] Czech / Slovak files

Petr Sojka sojka at fi.muni.cz
Wed Nov 2 17:03:00 CET 2005

On Mon, Oct 31, 2005 at 04:59:19PM -0600, Karl Berry wrote:

> htmltotext just runs lynx.  Probably have to tell it to negotiate the
> right charset or something.  Nothing to deal with now :).
>
>     Petr, can you send me the proper file?
>
> The README.CS which Petr sent me is also 7-bit ASCII, as far as I can
> tell.  Petr, if there's an 8-bit version that would be better, please
> send it along (zipped or something to avoid lossage, please), or put it
> on your web site, whatever.
I think 7-bit version of README.CS is fine, everybody understands.

>     As for live.tex translation: I cannot rebuild it here, ...
>
> It seemed to rebuild ok for me.  Petr/Jan, please check the live.pdf and
> live.html output at
> http://tug.org/texlive/devsrc/Master/texmf-doc/doc/czechslovak/texlive-cz/

Only small comments:
Table 2 floated on the last page. In the next version I'll
add placement specification.

In html:
looking at the sources:
-- there is "TeX garbage" in link rel= code.
-- there is </span><span> generated even within words
   (editors /edito\v{r}i -> edito</span><span>\v{r}i

But the page is readable.
--ps