[tldoc] Czech / Slovak files

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Mon Oct 31 23:59:19 CET 2005

    but cannot do that for README.CS (Karl, the script you're using strips
    all diacritics :(

htmltotext just runs lynx.  Probably have to tell it to negotiate the
right charset or something.  Nothing to deal with now :).

    Petr, can you send me the proper file?

The README.CS which Petr sent me is also 7-bit ASCII, as far as I can
tell.  Petr, if there's an 8-bit version that would be better, please
send it along (zipped or something to avoid lossage, please), or put it
on your web site, whatever.

    As for live.tex translation: I cannot rebuild it here, ...

It seemed to rebuild ok for me.  Petr/Jan, please check the live.pdf and
live.html output at
http://tug.org/texlive/devsrc/Master/texmf-doc/doc/czechslovak/texlive-cz/

Thanks,
Karl

P.S. Only doc translation left is German ... how are you doing, Klaus :)?