[tldistro] [tex-live] building tex live + tlbuild/tldistro lists

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sun May 18 03:25:17 CEST 2008

    Thanks for this Karl. Just a note to say that everything compiles well
    here (on linux i686, I'll try x86_64 later), but the install step

Great, thanks!

    * chmod a+x configure
    * chmod a+x selfautofix
    and after "configure" and "make" I did:
    * chmod a+x texk/mkinstalldirs
    * chmod a+x Work/selfautofix

The first three files all have the svn:executable property set in the
repository (and have had for some time).  I can't explain why they
weren't executable in your checkout.  Any ideas?

    Also, the Makefiles under utils/xindy currently do not take into account
    the parameters --datadir and --mandir that I passed to the configure

I'll tell Vladimir.

    Finally I fixed the symlinks with a script similar to the one I sent to
    this list some time ago.

I just now installed a patch from Peter M in this regard.  Hopefully it
will suffice.

Thanks again,
Karl