[tlbuild] asy2.43 attempt, please

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sun Apr 8 00:03:27 CEST 2018

Hi Nikola.

      important functionality if it's not linked to libreadline, libglut
      and libOSMesa?

John says yes. Thus I think it is better to ship binaries with OpenGL
support, even if they don't run on everyone's machine. Presumably anyone
who wants to seriously use asy will want those libraries anyway.

(As for readline: Personally, I find Emacs shell buffers a perfectly
good substitute for readline support in programs, but I know )

    * I needed this to compile asy-2.43 on FreeBSD-10.0 with clang-3.3:

I sent your patches to John. --thanks, karl.