[tlbuild] Tweak for harfbuzz

Richard Koch koch at uoregon.edu
Wed Jan 10 23:21:22 CET 2018

Karl and Friends,

Seeing the message below, I downloaded and compiled everything including xindy on El Capitan.
There were no errors and no test failures and I got 429 executables.

(In 2018, MacTeX supports El Capitan, Sierra, and High Sierra, together with the system
which Apple will give developers in June and release next September.)

Dick Koch