[tlbuild] luatex rebuild please

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 15:59:54 CEST 2017

On 10 June 2017 at 14:05, Akira Kakuto wrote:
> Hi Mojca,
>
>> update lua(jit)tex (r44530)
>
> Please use r44535.

I'm sorry, this was a "typing mistake" only. Thanks for noticing. The
build in fact started 20 hours ago, I just didn't check the commit
number carefully enough. (I've heard that it was even possible to
change commit messages; if that's true, I can change it :)

What worries me more is "lacheck" in powerpc-darwin which I only
noticed after the commit. I don't quite understand why that file
changed (or what that file is).

For me the binary xdvi-xaw changed on Darwin as well. Maybe because of
some local X11 update? I don't quite understand why the change, so I
excluded it just in case.