[tlbuild] Problem with texdoc

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sun May 7 23:55:47 CEST 2017

    % texdoc koma
    [string "/usr/local/texlive/2017/texmf-dist/scripts/te..."]:575: attempt to index upvalue 'tlp_from_runfile' (a nil value)

1) It works for me, so I don't know.  But there was a big update of
koma-script not long ago. Is it just koma-script, or anything? Maybe
something else in your env has changed?  Does texdoc -l work?

2) It's annoying that the filename gets truncated in the message. I
wonder if that can be controlled. There are a lot of files in the texdoc
dir.

3) Anyway, it's evident that Data.meta.lua and Data.tlpdb.lua need to
get updated regularly. They have not been updated since the last
release.  I'll look into that.

Thanks,
Karl