[tlbuild] rebuild for tl17 please

Jonathan Kew jfkthame at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 00:17:23 CEST 2017

On 23/04/2017 22:58, Karl Berry wrote:
> It's time to do another round of builds for TL17, please.
>
> Jerome made some nontrivial changes to synctex (r43989) that will surely
> need testing, in building and more so in using.
>
> There have been assorted other small changes to most of the other
> engines and a few other programs.
>
> It's probably too much to hope that this will be the end, but I don't
> know of any more changes in the works, at least ... --thanks, karl.

One thing I'm aware of.... a fix to harfbuzz-graphite integration was
just committed upstream a few days ago (in
https://github.com/behdad/harfbuzz/pull/475), which I am informed will
resolve a xetex rendering bug with certain fonts.

As such, it'd be nice to get this into the TL'17 build. I'll see if I
can get Behdad to push out a new harfbuzz release pronto, so we can
merge it into the TL tree.

Thanks,

JK