[tlbuild] dvisvgm

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sat Feb 11 00:54:38 CET 2017

    > and pass all tests. I get 406 executables.
    Just curious: are the tests the same as "tests" in TeX Live?
    That is: those in source/texk/dvisvgm/dvisvgm-src/tests?

As you surmise, they are not the same. I elected not to have the real
dvisvgm tests run in a TL build.  Neither the tests/ nor doc/ directory
are descended into at all for TL.  (Per the modified
dvisvgm/dvisvgm-src/Makefile.am in TL.)

The only dvisvgm "test" that is executed in TL is to run
"dvisvgm -Vyes", which itself has failed a surprising and depressing
number of times over the years (dvisvgm/tests/dvisvgm.test)  --karl