[tlbuild] dvisvgm-2.1 trial build

Martin Gieseking martin.gieseking at uos.de
Fri Feb 3 17:43:15 CET 2017

Hi Ken,

Am 03.02.2017 um 16:59 schrieb Ken Brown:
> On 2/2/2017 6:01 PM, Karl Berry wrote:
>>     kb>
>>     -AX_CXX_COMPILE_STDCXX([11], [noext])
>>     +AX_CXX_COMPILE_STDCXX([11])

Thanks for pointing out this issue. I've applied the change to the
dvisvgm sources.

> I wonder if Dick's issue could be the same as mine.  I think his error
> messages all refer to types, functions, and constants that are not
> defined in ISO C/C++, so the fix might again be to use -std=gnu++11 or
> -D_DEFAULT_SOURCE.

As far as I understand the BSD and Mac issue, it's related to a missing
#include <xlocale.h> that provides the required declarations. I just got
a similar bug report from a Mac user:
https://github.com/mgieseki/dvisvgm/issues/65.
Since I don't have an OS X or BSD system available, I can't verify if
the attached patch fixes the build error. It would be great if someone
else could check this.

Martin