[tlbuild] 2016 final (let's hope) TL builds

Jonathan Kew jfkthame at gmail.com
Wed May 11 14:29:05 CEST 2016

On 9/5/16 23:40, Karl Berry wrote:
> Let's go for the TeX Live builds one more time, please.
> I dearly hope this will be the last one.
> No changes are pending that I know of.  --thanks, karl

Hi Karl,

It just had to happen, didn't it? I have yesterday checked-in a one-line
change to upstream xetex.[1]

I'm not aware of any problems this is currently causing (it's a
potential use of an uninitialized value, so results could depend on
compiler behavior, etc), so in itself I don't think it's a reason to
call for rebuilds.

But if -- and only if -- there's a need to rebuild for some other
reason, I think it'd be good to include this as well.

Jonathan

[1]
https://sourceforge.net/p/xetex/code/ci/352a4408c93acf66efe8eac9e45c259b1c7cf7cd/