[tlbuild] final TL build coming, but not yet

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Fri May 6 22:50:35 CEST 2016

Hello TL builders - FYI, we will need to build one more time, but it
will be in a couple more days.  I think the sources are pretty set, but
Dick K tells me he will be away through Monday.  Therefore, I plan to
wait through the weekend to see if anything else crops up before the
final (let's hope ...) time through.  I'm glad to have a little
breathing time anyway after the flurry of SOURCE_DATE_EPOCH_madness.

This is not a general invitation to propose or make more changes :).

Thanks,
Karl