[tlbuild] dvipdfm-x issues

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Fri May 6 01:42:26 CEST 2016

    It really would be nice if we
    could get builds to work pretty much anywhere

No one disagrees.  If you or anyone can work out the configure patches
for problems, of course it's no trouble to apply them.  If I have to
figure out the patch, well, all I can say is that it's on my list, but
it's going to happen (a lot) later.

At any rate, I dearly hope there will be only one more build this year.
(More on that tomorrow, also hopefully.)

            inimflua inimfluajit

It is intentional that only initex and inimf (ditto vir) are created
(because they are mentioned in the texbook/mfbook), not
ini<anythingelse>.  This has been the case since 2004.  It is just a
painful drag to create ini/vir versions of everything, and there is no
benefit in doing so.

   other luajit-related programs.

Also expected, because underlying jit is not supported on many
platforms.  Nothing to worry about.  --thanks, k.