[tlbuild] luajittex disabled?

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 21:26:52 CEST 2016

On 28 April 2016 at 17:23, Apostolos Syropoulos wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have noticed that now by default luajittex is disabled on
> x86_64-*-solaris* platforms. Yesterday I built everything but asy
> and I noticed the following in Work/config.log
>
> configure:4173: x86_64-pc-solaris2.11 -> `--disable-luajittex'
> configure:4186: x86_64-pc-solaris2.11 -> `--disable-mfluajit'
>
> Sometime ago I compiled liajittex just fine on this platform.
> Could someone let me know why it is disabled now?

It was me who disabled it because the tests were failing for me for
some unknown reason.

I can re-enable it again, but it would be great to figure out what the
problem was exactly and ideally solve it.

It seems you had the same problem though:
    http://tug.org/pipermail/tlbuild/2016q1/003384.html

I'm not too comfortable distributing broken binaries.