[tlbuild] asy2.35 rebuild please

Boris Veytsman borisv at lk.net
Thu May 21 18:04:30 CEST 2015

AR> Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 00:48:49 +0100
AR> From: Arthur Reutenauer <arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org>

AR>   The airlines that offer that usually do it for free, so I don't think
AR> it's too expensive for them, because they must expect that half the
AR> plane is going to try it out as soon as it becomes available (usually
AR> above a certain altitude).  It's of course not very reliable, but
AR> sometimes you get good connectivity.  However I never managed to make an
AR> upload to CTAN ;-)  The one time I tried it for Polyglossia, two years
AR> ago, crashed before the end of the upload - then again Polyglossia is
AR> almost 1MB.

I do not usually travel first class, so for me it is not free :)  But
$15 is not too much.

In that flight it was quite reliable.  I easily downloaded asymptote
source update, and then uploaded the binary back.  I also did many up-
and downloads from my private version control server, read e-mails,
browsed the Web.  Quite impressive.  The latency was about 170 ms, no
lost packets.

The in-flight movies, on the other hand, get dumber and dumber.
Still, since they just buy Hollywood blockbusters, I guess this is a
comment on the quality of the movie industry.

--
Good luck

-Boris

When you die, you lose a very important part of your life.
		-- Brooke Shields