[tlbuild] Compatibility with ConTeXt was broken in asy 2.33

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Wed May 20 10:48:17 CEST 2015

On Wed, May 20, 2015 at 3:35 AM, John Bowman wrote:
> Ok, I've just released Asymptote 2.35 to work around this ghostscript
> eps2write bug.

Thank you very much. I updated the package in MacPorts and it seems to
work as expected.

Mojca

PS: Independent and something to look at in the future (after TL
release): I noticed that ConTeXt ran luatex three times in a row
(mtx-context     | run 3: luatex ...) which is most probably not
needed. Multiple runs are there to fix references, page numbers etc.
Maybe one can pass a flag like "context --once". But let's not mess up
with this now in order not to break anything in the last minute rush
(nothing is really broken, it's just a minor optimization).