[tlbuild] asy2.33 trials

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue May 12 00:35:45 CEST 2015

I updated Build/source/utils/asymptote with the new 2.33 sources.
It compiled for me on i386-linux (CentOS 5.11) without problems,
surprisingly enough.

Those who build asy, give it a try and let me know how it goes.  (Glad
it went through for you, Ken.)  If it compiles on the most common
platforms, I'll update the support files in Master and commit the
binary.  It appears this is presently:

  alpha-linux armel-linux armhf-linux i386-solaris mipsel-linux
  powerpc-linux universal-darwin x86_64-darwin x86_64-linux x86_64-solaris

(Obviously no problem to just drop asy from some of the obscure
platforms in that list.)

I tweaked some wording at http://tug.org/texlive/build.html#asymptote,
but the basic process is unchanged.

Thanks,