[tlbuild] rebuild please

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Mon May 11 11:47:00 CEST 2015

On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 11:37 AM, Norbert Preining wrote:
> On Mon, 11 May 2015, Akira Kakuto wrote:
>> >So there will be no new version of asymptote this year then?
>>
>> I've found 2.33 just now.
>
> 2.33 is old and was out before we built for TL 2014,

Are you sure? TeX Live seems to contain 2.31 and this is what sourceforge says:

2.33 < 3 hours ago
2.32 2014-05-23
2.31 2014-05-17
2.29 2014-05-15
2.28 2014-05-12
2.27 2014-04-28
2.26 2014-04-26
2.25 2014-04-20
2.24 2013-07-15

(But I did have problems building asy documentation for 2.33 using TeX
Live 2014 binaries. I was just trying to upgrade asymptote in MacPorts
that understandably doesn't include TL 2015 binaries yet. I need to
investigate; just not right now. Last year we ended up debugging
Asymptote for about a month before we reached a version that worked in
all the conditions that were tested.)