[tlbuild] Best place to document the building procedure

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 16:15:03 CEST 2015

On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 10:41 PM, Karl Berry wrote:
>     What is the best place to document these kind of things (assuming
>     there would be roughly 2 pages of text)?
>
> For that much info, I think Build/source/doc/README.solaris with a
> pointer in Build/source/README.

I plan to write a bit more, but I documented the steps in
    http://tug.org/svn/texlive/trunk/Build/source/README.solaris?view=markup
for now.

I would be grateful for some feedback from Ettore who's building for
i386 and x86_64.

But I suspect that he's building on an old box anyway. I see that his
binaries need only SUNW_1.22, while mine now rely on SUNW_1.22.5 (and
would require SUNW_1.22.7 if I didn't use any hacks).