[tlbuild] dvisvgm

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sun Apr 27 01:20:18 CEST 2014

    I actually don't know what your build configuration is.

FWIW, it's in Build/source/README.

    The current packages for RHEL/CentOS are based on TL-2007!

Sorry but not surprised to hear it.

    --disable-all-pkgs --enable-dvisvgm

That's intended to work, although perhaps all the dependencies aren't
found.  I'll check.

Did you try pulling down Martin's original tarball and configure && make
that?  If we're really really lucky, that might "just work".

    I've suggested to Martin that he make available a dvisvgm binary for
    Linux users at sourceforge.

I also think that could only help.  If he can build something that
doesn't depend on varying system .so's.  That's the big hassle with
providing binaries, and the thing we fight with in TL more than anything
else.  As this thread is a too-excellent example of :(.