[tlbuild] Solaris 10 i386/x86_64 and luajittex

Ettore Aldrovandi ealdrov at mail.math.fsu.edu
Mon Mar 24 00:02:10 CET 2014

Hello,

I got a build including asy and luajitex on Solaris 10 i386.

On Solaris 10 x86_64:

(1) I got a build (including asy) with —disable-luajitex
(2) I can get everything including luajitex to build with the following:

	CC=“/opt/csw/bin/gcc -m64”
	CXX=“/opt/csw/bin/g++ -m64”

(after what Apostolos does on Solaris 11)  as opposed to just setting CFLAGS=-64, in which case luajittex does NOT build. Incidentally, this behavior occurs with building luajittex outside of texlive.

However the luajittex test fails with the output:
   luajit for TeX Live 2.0.3: ./test-suite.log

# TOTAL: 2
# PASS:  1
# SKIP:  0
# XFAIL: 0
# FAIL:  1
# XPASS: 0
# ERROR: 0

.. contents:: :depth: 2

FAIL: luajiterr
===============

1,4c1
< ./luajittry: (command line):1: test
< stack traceback:
< 	[C]: in function 'error'
< 	(command line):1: in main chunk
---
--
Ettore

Ettore Aldrovandi
Department of Mathematics, Florida State University
1017 Academic Way                *    http://www.math.fsu.edu/~ealdrov
Tallahassee, FL 32306-4510, USA * * aldrovandi at math dot fsu dot edu